Our flagship training programme for translation companies is the 3 day Selling Translations® MasterClass for Translation Companies.
Selling Translations® MasterClass Sales Training for Translation Companies
This a three day course with extensive customization to your company’s and sales team’s needs.
The first day is aimed at owners and senior management and covers sales strategy, management and results. The day culminates with a gap analysis of the current sales process and skill sets; this analysis is used to define the focus of the other 2 days of training.
The subsequent 2 days provide extensive training materials focused on the subjects highlighted in the gap analysis. This ensures the training is appropriate, focused and relevant and immediately applicable. The range of subjects covered in the course notes also ensures your team will have sufficient additional material for self study and development following the course.
This course assumes no previous knowledge of sales or marketing. It is built from the ground up to meet the needs of translation company employees.
Pre-course consultant and post course mentoring and support.
Translation industry content and focus.
Tailored to individual personalities ensuring the skills developed are appropriate and sustainable.
After attending this course, delegates will be able to:
Win more business that is right for their company with an improved sales skill set and motivation that matches their personality and individual role.
Course contents include:
- Sales strategy and management
- The translation industry
- Translation technology and competitive advantage
- Compelling communication
- Personality and selling
- Qualifying the client
- Negotiation and pricing
- Tough answers and questions
- Account management
- Individual and where appropriate group exercises
- Detailed course notes and Appendix
- Appropriate for: Translation Companies
- Cost: USD 21,000 + VAT, and expenses, for a maximum of 12 delegates
- Duration: 3 days, with some preparation work required
- Maximum number of delegates: 12
- Delegates receive: course notes, certificate, crib sheets
- Course materials: Supplied as a pdf or on-line course notes
We continue run in-house training courses for our clients all over the world. In-house courses are very popular with, and cost-effective for, companies with a sales teams or a number of people who want to improve their international selling skills.
If you would like online training please contact us.