Selling Translations® TTT Pre-Conference Workshop: The 4 Steps to International Sales Success for LSPs!
This workshop takes place on Wednesday the 19th of October the day before the 4th International TTT Conference “One Step Ahead – Translating the Future” held at the Kempinski Palace Hotel in Portorož, Slovenia.
This workshop enables you to master the 4 critical elements of international sales success for any LSP. You will learn to:
- Define your international message
- Create an effective global on-line presence
- Maximize existing global accounts
- Break into new multinational clients
After attending this workshop you will be able to:
- Create a compelling international marketing message
- Optimize your international on-line presence by:
- Improving the global effectiveness of your website
- Implementing effective international Search Engine Optimization strategy and tactics
- Creating effective and compelling profiles on social media such as LinkedIn
- Break into new international accounts (direct or other translation service providers)
- Effectively manage your global accounts by:
- Developing an account management strategy
- Maximizing the value of international accounts
- Implementing practical sales techniques to up-sell and cross-sell
- Avoid the most common marketing mistakes made by translation service providers
Throughout the day you will develop your own ‘International Sales and Marketing Action Plan’ based on instructor led tuition, individual and group exercises, all using real world translation industry examples and scenarios.
This course is designed translation service providers including translation companies and freelancers providing written and spoken translation. The course and materials were created from the ground up for the language services industry.
What is the cost per participant?
Early Bird registration of EUR 100 per person is open now and ends, as with the Conference, before September 23rd, after September 24th or upon arrival the cost is EUR 120 per person.
The cost of this one (1) day workshop includes course materials, exercises, lunch, and refreshments.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for anyone involved in sales and marketing within an LSP, or independent freelance linguists.
About the speaker
This workshop will be led by Doug Lawrence who has over 20 years’ experience in international sales within the translation industry, and has worked with translation buyers internationally to help them improve their export sales.
When and where
The workshop will be held on Wednesday 19th of October the day before the 4th International TTT Conference ‘One Step Ahead – Translating the Future starts.
This course and international marketing examples will be delivered in English.
Register for the Selling Translations® TTT Pre-Conference Workshop
Please complete the form at http://tiny.cc/TTT4-Workshop to register, after which a booking confirmation will be emailed to you. Please note, as with the conference, early bird pricing ends on September 23rd.
About Selling Translations
The Selling Translations® programme helps translation service providers to:
- defend or increase their sales revenues, and
- feel more at ease when selling
Selling Translations® is the world’s leading sales training programme for the professional translation industry. Over 6,000 translation industry professionals from over 120 countries have completed our courses either in-person or on-line.