Why is Lehka Hlava the best restaurant I’ve ever been to?
- Raw food
- Excellent range of ‘super healthy’ drinks
- Unpretentious – very friendly (staff and restaurant)
- Very good value (for its position near Charles bridge in Prague I’d say cheap!)
- Great desserts (often not so good in veggie restaurants)
- Hyper-informative menu
- Open kitchen area – you see the food, preparation and the chefs
- Dog friendly (they brought us a doggie water bowl)
The décor is wonderful but that isn’t high on my list, others would appreciate it more – but I did like all the various nooks, crannies and rooms, as well as the open-air ‘bamboo feature’ courtyard.
If you are in Prague and you like this type of food just go, you’ll love it! … and our meal for 3 people came to Czech Koruna 1060 – excellent value (doggy water bowl was free).