Service delivery terms and conditions and cancellation policies
These terms and conditions apply to training delivery, consulting, and other services and are subject to the Laws of England and Wales.
Cancellations (for services including speaking events, seminars, workshops, and training)
- Cancellations received up to 10 business days prior to training will not be charged the training fee. Any expenses incurred by ourselves such as flights will be charged in full with a 10% administration charge.
- Cancellations 3-10 business days prior to training will be invoiced the full training fee. As a courtesy, we will provide you with a ‘voucher’ entitling you to 50% of your payment (excluding expenses) toward a future course within one year of the cancellation date.
- Cancellations 1-3 business days prior to training, and ‘no-shows’, are subject to payment for the full amount without future training credit.
- Please note that if you do not cancel or do not attend, you will be charged in full.
- Participant substitutions may be made at any time.
- We reserve the right to cancel or change any course at any time without prior notice and for whatever reason. In such circumstances, any payments will be refunded unless an alternative date can be agreed.
Postponement/change of date by you the client less than 10 working days before the course starts will incur a 10% administration charge, less than 10 working days before the course starts will incur a 50% administration charge and less than 5 working days before the course starts will incur an 80% administration charge.
We are not responsible for any subsequent damage or consequential loss related to the services provided or offered.
Website usage terms & conditions
We have a separate page for our website terms and conditions.