I’m excited to announce that I will be running another Selling Translations® workshop with Common Sense Advisory. ‘Fuel Growth with Existing Accounts’ will be held in Paris, France on October 6-7, 2016.
This workshop is focused on account management. CSA Research has found that language service providers do not achieve sustained growth unless they nurture and grow their existing client base.
This workshop is for account managers, senior and junior project managers, client service managers, sales managers, and executives in charge of sales growth.
The course and materials were created from the ground up for the language services industry. Our sales training is based on Common Sense Advisory industry research and delivered by specialists with proven industry experience.
Register for this event before the early bird offer expires on May 31st, 2016.
Fuel Growth with Existing Accounts will enable you to:
- Develop an account management plan that is right for your company’s culture
- Evaluate the effort and resources needed to focus on account management
- Identify and segment the most profitable accounts to nurture
- Assess the total opportunity with the client base
- Implement practical sales techniques to up-sell and cross-sell
- Understand the translation buying and sales processes
- Learn to adapt your approach based on the maturity level of your clients
- Improve your client experience (CX)
The course is two full-days and includes course materials, extensive resources, and exercises. Lunch and refreshments are also included.