The Five Steps to International Sales Success is the cornerstone of all our training, consulting, and speaking services. This programme and its modules can be delivered as in-house training or open workshops. As individual ‘steps’ or as the complete 5 steps.
This workshop enables you to master the 5 critical steps to achieve international sales success. You will learn how to:
- Define your international sales strategy
- Refine your international message
- Maximize existing global accounts
- Create an effective global on-line presence
- Break into new multinational clients
We’ve helped thousands of companies large and small implement the 5 steps with:
- Sales strategy consulting
- Sales training for international markets
- Language and culture consulting
- International web presence and SEO training and consulting
Contact me for more information and to discuss how my service can help succeed internationally.
After this course you will be able to
- Define an international sales strategy to drive your export sales revenues, including your:
- Market selection process
- Vertical industry targeting
- Route to market
- Action plan
- Create a compelling international marketing message, using our ‘Decide | Describe | Deliver’ methodology
- Optimize your international on-line presence by:
- Improving the global effectiveness of your website
- Implementing effective international Search Engine Optimization strategy and tactics
- Creating effective and compelling profiles on social media such as LinkedIn
- Break into new international accounts (direct or with sales partners)
- Effectively manage your global accounts by:
- Developing an account management strategy
- Maximizing the value of international accounts
- Implementing practical sales techniques to up-sell and cross-sell
Throughout the 2 days you will develop your own ‘International Sales and Marketing Action Plan’ based on instructor led tuition, individual and group exercises, all using real world international business examples and scenarios.
Delivery is a mixture of PowerPoint slides, printed workbook, templates (eg the Communications Action Plan), and individual exercises.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for businesses or freelancers who want to sell more internationally. Examples and case studies will be used from a wide range of industries including engineering, translation, and software development.
What previous participants have said about this course
About the trainer
The trainer Doug Lawrence has helped organisations grow internationally by a success grounded in over 2 decades of direct international selling experience of language services and related technologies, and his interest in languages, cultures, and travel. His background includes international selling and management, training, consulting, speaking globally, and post-graduate lecturing. For more information please see About Me.
When and where
This course is usually delivered over 2 days.
If you are organizing an event this course can be ran as an open workshop in conjunction with your event. We can also help with:
- promotion of the workshop (and your event)
- participant registration
- administration / payment collection
Please contact us for more details.
Languages this course can be delivered in
This course is delivered in English, but a glossary of terms can be made available in advance. Course materials are also available in Russian.
The Five Steps to International Sales Success: Book this course
Please contact us to book this course.