One Month in China: Day 5 I am doing some studying really! Chinese laundry with a tree! I got my hair cut. Don’t cross the road until the lady says so. At the market. Eggs in a bag? Chinese medicine
One Month in China: Day 4 The hottest queue I’ve ever been in, Tianamen Square, the Forbidden Palace, Emperor for the day, Chinese hotpot, Chinese massage and hot cups!
In this BMA Milwaukee Dinner Oct 2017 keynote program, I will explain how you can:
1) Create a world-class international online presence
2) Use the “Decide | Describe | Deliver” methodology to create a compelling message for new international customers
3) Deliver key messages across languages to grow sales
4) Generate more leads with international Search Engine Optimization and Social Media
I am delighted to be speaking about two key elements of international sales success at the Geo Global Communications Conference 2017 in Madison on Wednesday October 11 2017. I will give 2 presentations:
How to work with International Clients
Improving Your International Online Presence
This MITA workshop includes workbooks, exercises and tools to develop and implement your international sales strategy.
You will learn how to:
• Apply the “Decide | Describe | Deliver” methodology to your international messaging
• Plan and prioritize your international search engine optimization implementation
• Win new business internationally
• Use international account management techniques to maximize revenues from existing clients
• Give your international social media profile more impact
• Avoid the most common mistakes made on US exporters’ websites
• Take low-investment actions to generate international sales wins
2017 – Санкт-Петербург, поехали! Сделаем 2017 год успешным! Мы рады сообщить об открытии регистрации на тренинг «5 шагов на пути к успеху в международных продажах»! Тренинг будет проходить 14-15 января 2017 г. (в субботу и воскресенье). Данный тренинг позволит вам освоить 5 важных шагов чтобы достичь успеха в международных продажах. Вы узнаете, как: Разработать вашу […]
“Innovation, Competition, and Perception” will explain how you can use innovation to differentiate, protect, and grow your business whilst delivering more value to your clients. Practical tips will be given within a realistic strategy enabling you to make affordable investments in innovation and position you as a partner that can help your clients now and in the future. And because innovation is not just limited to the technologies we use to help our clients, we will also discuss how to use innovation in services, marketing, and communication. We will also look at soft skills such as developing an innovation culture and managing your clients’ perception of your organisation.