One Month in China: Day xx First impressions: Arriving at 6am in the morning in fog (or smog take your pick) at 26c was a bit worrying. Despite having official taxis I still had to argue with several drivers until I eventually found an honest one (a woman) that charged the going rate (rather than […]
Advancing your Freelance Translation Career is aimed at translators who have been freelancing for some time and want to focus on finding premium work with high-quality agencies and direct clients.
Discover how to identify your differences to give you a competitive advantage. Define your ideal client base and learn how to fine tune your sales techniques. Uncover new ways to build and maintain customer relationships. Having learnt the theory from the experts, you will then go on to test your ability in a live situation, being given the opportunity to pitch yourself directly to an actual client.
Course Overview Attending international industry events can have a very positive effect on your global revenues. This course will help you maximize your impact and make the most of this opportunity. After this course you will be able to Plan which events to attend within your annual calendar. Prepare fully for attending events as a participant, exhibitor, or speaker. […]
Wisconsin Lecture Tour October 2017:
October 1o Fluno Center Madison
Madison International Trade Association
“The Five Steps to International Sales Success” seminar and hands-on workshop.
October 11 Sheraton Madison
The Geo Global Communications Conference 2017
“How to Work with International Clients” and “Improving Your Global Online Presence”
October 12 University Club of Milwaukee
Business Marketing Association Milwaukee Oct 17 Keynote Dinner
“Creating a Multilingual Online Presence”
In this BMA Milwaukee Dinner Oct 2017 keynote program, I will explain how you can:
1) Create a world-class international online presence
2) Use the “Decide | Describe | Deliver” methodology to create a compelling message for new international customers
3) Deliver key messages across languages to grow sales
4) Generate more leads with international Search Engine Optimization and Social Media
I am delighted to be speaking about two key elements of international sales success at the Geo Global Communications Conference 2017 in Madison on Wednesday October 11 2017. I will give 2 presentations:
How to work with International Clients
Improving Your International Online Presence
This MITA workshop includes workbooks, exercises and tools to develop and implement your international sales strategy.
You will learn how to:
• Apply the “Decide | Describe | Deliver” methodology to your international messaging
• Plan and prioritize your international search engine optimization implementation
• Win new business internationally
• Use international account management techniques to maximize revenues from existing clients
• Give your international social media profile more impact
• Avoid the most common mistakes made on US exporters’ websites
• Take low-investment actions to generate international sales wins
In this seminar you’ll learn how to:
1. Take your exporting to the next level, whether you are new to exporting, or want to improve face-to-face international selling
2. Use messaging to differentiate your company and its offerings on the global marketplace
3. Apply international search engine optimization techniques including keywords, snippet management, geo-targeting, domain strategies, competitor research and translation
4. use low-investment actions to generate international sales wins.
A one page take-away explaining the top 10 easy to implement low-cost exporting techniques will be given to each attendee.
After this course you will be able to Negotiate sales in an international context to the benefit you and your client. Who is this course for? This course is ideal for sales executives selling an international environment. About the speaker The trainer Doug Lawrence has helped organisations grow internationally by a success grounded in over 2 decades of direct international selling experience […]