One Month in China: Day 5 I am doing some studying really! Chinese laundry with a tree! I got my hair cut. Don’t cross the road until the lady says so. At the market. Eggs in a bag? Chinese medicine
One Month in China: Day 4 The hottest queue I’ve ever been in, Tianamen Square, the Forbidden Palace, Emperor for the day, Chinese hotpot, Chinese massage and hot cups!
One Month in China: Day xx
Advancing your Freelance Translation Career is aimed at translators who have been freelancing for some time and want to focus on finding premium work with high-quality agencies and direct clients.
Discover how to identify your differences to give you a competitive advantage. Define your ideal client base and learn how to fine tune your sales techniques. Uncover new ways to build and maintain customer relationships. Having learnt the theory from the experts, you will then go on to test your ability in a live situation, being given the opportunity to pitch yourself directly to an actual client.
Course Overview Attending international industry events can have a very positive effect on your global revenues. This course will help you maximize your impact and make the most of this opportunity. After this course you will be able to Plan which events to attend within your annual calendar. Prepare fully for attending events as a participant, exhibitor, or speaker. […]
Wisconsin Lecture Tour October 2017:
October 1o Fluno Center Madison
Madison International Trade Association
“The Five Steps to International Sales Success” seminar and hands-on workshop.
October 11 Sheraton Madison
The Geo Global Communications Conference 2017
“How to Work with International Clients” and “Improving Your Global Online Presence”
October 12 University Club of Milwaukee
Business Marketing Association Milwaukee Oct 17 Keynote Dinner
“Creating a Multilingual Online Presence”
In this BMA Milwaukee Dinner Oct 2017 keynote program, I will explain how you can:
1) Create a world-class international online presence
2) Use the “Decide | Describe | Deliver” methodology to create a compelling message for new international customers
3) Deliver key messages across languages to grow sales
4) Generate more leads with international Search Engine Optimization and Social Media
I am delighted to be speaking about two key elements of international sales success at the Geo Global Communications Conference 2017 in Madison on Wednesday October 11 2017. I will give 2 presentations:
How to work with International Clients
Improving Your International Online Presence
This MITA workshop includes workbooks, exercises and tools to develop and implement your international sales strategy.
You will learn how to:
• Apply the “Decide | Describe | Deliver” methodology to your international messaging
• Plan and prioritize your international search engine optimization implementation
• Win new business internationally
• Use international account management techniques to maximize revenues from existing clients
• Give your international social media profile more impact
• Avoid the most common mistakes made on US exporters’ websites
• Take low-investment actions to generate international sales wins