2017 Let’s Go!
Start 2017 and make it a great year!
This workshop takes place on the 14-15th of January 2017 (Saturday and Sunday).
This workshop enables you to master the 5 critical steps to achieve international sales success. You will learn how to:
- Define your international sales strategy
- Refine your international message
- Maximize existing global accounts
- Create an effective global on-line presence
- Break into new multinational clients
After attending this workshop you will be able to:
- Define an international sales strategy to drive your export sales revenues, including your:
- Market selection process
- Vertical industry targeting
- Route to market
- Action plan
- Create a compelling international marketing message, using our ‘Decide | Describe | Deliver’ methodology
- Optimize your international on-line presence by:
- Improving the global effectiveness of your website
- Implementing effective international Search Engine Optimization strategy and tactics
- Creating effective and compelling profiles on social media such as LinkedIn
- Break into new international accounts (direct or with sales partners)
- Effectively manage your global accounts by:
- Developing an account management strategy
- Maximizing the value of international accounts
- Implementing practical sales techniques to up-sell and cross-sell
Throughout the 2 days you will develop your own ‘International Sales and Marketing Action Plan’ based on instructor led tuition, individual and group exercises, all using real world international business examples and scenarios.
What is the cost per participant?
Early Bird registration of RUB 9 000 per person is available until the Wednesday 28th December 2016.
Normal registration after December 28th 2016 is RUB 12 000 per person.
Registration closes on the Monday 9th of January 2017.
The cost of this two (2) day workshop includes course materials, exercises, lunch, and refreshments/ coffee breaks.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for businesses or freelancers who want to sell more internationally. Examples and case studies will be used from a wide range of industries including engineering, translation, and software development.
About the speaker
This workshop will be led by Doug Lawrence who has over 20 years’ experience in international sales.
When and where
The workshop will be held on Saturday and Sunday 14th-15th of January in the Conference Room of the Business Center Aliance, ul. Fuchika 4, lit. K, St Petersburg, Russia.
The workshop will start at 10 am and finish at 4 pm on both days.
This course and international marketing examples will be delivered in English.
The course materials will be in Russian.
Register for The 5 steps to international sales success
Please complete the form at http://tiny.cc/Reg-2017StPetesLetsGo to register, after which you will receive an acknowledgement and an invoice. Your booking confirmation will be emailed following receipt of your payment. Please note early bird pricing ends on Wednesday 28th December 2016. Our standard cancellation policies, and Terms & Conditions apply.